Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Catching up from monday and tuesday!

Hey y'all! Yesterday and this past weekend I was horribly sick so tonight I am playing catch up!
First let me post my menu for the week.

Monday night we had Parmesan crusted chicken, garlic broccoli and whole wheat mac and cheese.
Tuesday- baked buffalo chicken sandwiches
Wed-Four cheese baked Penne with salad
Thur-Fiery chicken burgers and sweet potato fries
Friday- Grilled chicken
Sat-chicken and pineapple kabobs
Sunday-chicken tacos
Monday- Chicken noodles soup
Tuesday-leftovers
Wed-leftovers
Thursday-unsure

I know not the greatest menu but please forgive me ....I have been so sick i decided to go as easy as possible!


Now for the thought for the week and the verse for the week.

Thought for the week:

God has what we need. It is up to us to decide whether or not we're going to let the worst of us get the best of us. ---Beth Moore (so long insecurity)

Verse:
Psalm 20:1
May the Lord answer you when you are in trouble, may the God of Jacob make you secure! (NET version)

KJV says : The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of God of Jacob defend thee.


OK y'all there you go!
I am going back to lay down..
Love and hugs,
Francine

No comments:

Post a Comment