Saturday, September 17, 2011

Taco Pizza with Kickin Sauce

Because lately I have been trying some really great NEW recipes and trying to make new menus based on what Chad really does or does not like I decided to start posting the recipes on here and sharing my thoughts on them. So from now on every night I will post about the recipe I cooked, Chad's rating based on 1-4 stars with 4 being great. The first recipe I am sharing does NOT have a picture I do apologize I took one with my phone but not my camera. However here is the recipe. It's amazing ...
Taco Pizza with a kickin sauce:
Crust:
1 Pkg active dry yeast
1 tsp white sugar
1 cup warm water
2 1/2 cups bread flour
2 Tbl olive oil
1tsp salt
Directions:
1) Pre-heat oven to 350.
2) In a medium size bowl dissolve yeast,sugar and warm water.
3) Let stand till creamy around 10mint or so.
4) Stir in flour, salt and oil. Beat until smooth and let rest for 5 minutes.
5) Take dough out and pat onto pizza pan depending on your shape and size how thick or thin the crust will be. ****be sure you grease the pan first*************
Ingredients:
1 can of black beans drained
1 Taco seasoning packet
1/2 lb of hamburger meat
1 bag of shredded cheese
2 Tomato's
1/2 a head of lettuce
1 large container of sour cream
hot sauce
1/2 cup pizza sauce
Directions:
1) Drain black beans and pour into a pan to heat. Once they are heating medium mash them and add 1/2 a packet of taco seasoning and let simmer. I added 1/4 cup of water while simmering to keep them from burning.
2) Brown hamburger meat and than add the other half of the taco seasoning to eat.
3) Pour the 1/2 cup of pizza sauce on the crust spreading out evenly, than pour black beans over that.
4) Next mix one container of sour cream with hot sauce of your choice you decide how much depending on how hot you like food.
5) Pour enough of the mixture over the beans to cover and save the rest.
6)Add the meat and than top with cheese.
7) Bake in the oven for 20 mint checking it periodically.
8) While waiting chop up tomato's and lettuce.
9) After pizza is down top with tomato's and lettuce and than drizzle remaining kickin sauce on top of pizza and eat...
The best pizza ever the perfect amount of everything...
ENJOY!
Chad gave it 4 stars and I did as well.. it was yummy!
If you try it let me know what you think.. ALSO***if you don't want to make a home made crust by one that's perfectly fine!!!*******
With Christ ALL things are possible!Francine

No comments:

Post a Comment