Monday, January 21, 2013

I am currently sitting in my office looking around thinking to myself there is A LOT of stuff that I need to do. Have you ever felt like you new what you wanted to do but you just weren't sure how to do it? Or is that just me...I am seriously hoping not! Anyway I had a chat/phone call discussion with my cool cuz Sharon and I might add one of my dearest friends about "depression and feeling over whelmed" we are both currently dealing with a lot of things in our lives and at a phase where we feel like we just aren't happy with the way everything is. Yes i do realize that change takes time I just did a post on that but that does not mean that I jump up and down and get all excited about feeling uncomfortable it just means that I am trying really hard to deal with this the best way I can BUT I still get times of frustration. Anyway another dear friend of mine sent me some reference verses and I thought I would share them here with all of you in case you amazing people ever have down times or need a word to lift you up. So here we go.

Deuteronomy 31:8- The lord himself will go before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. 

Deuteronomy 33:27- The eternal God is your refuse; and underneath are the everlasting arms. 

Ecclesiastes 9:4- Anyone who is among the living has hope. 

Psalm 62:5- Find rest o my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. 

Proverbs 12:25- Anxiety in a mans heart weighs it down (depression), but a good word cheers it up. 

Just a few of the verses shared with me.. there are more and if you would like those let me know and I will be happy to email all of them to you. It would be my pleasure. 

The fact is that as Christian Women we struggle daily to live up to what we think we should be, what our other half thinks we should be, what the world thinks we should be and so on and son on. When really and truly we should only live up to what GOD thinks we should be. Yes I know , I know that is a lot easier said than done I am right there with you TRUST ME! 

So my hope is that as I grow closer to the Lord this year (which is one of my New Year's Eve goals) and learn new and encouraging things that I can share them here with you all and that if you have something inspiring that you have come across or learned that you will share it with me. We are ladies learning together and growing together. 
**************************************************************************
Before I close I did want to update with my info on weight watchers thus far. I started on it and have been actively doing it for about a week and thus far have lost around 10 lbs. NOT bad ! I am thinking a lot of this is probably water and fluids but hey I will take weight loss wherever I can find it. Also I am waiting on my Jillian Michael DVDs to get here so I can start them but I am going to do some basic exercises until than. I will share my exercise plan tomorrow for that. So I encourage you to continue on your healthy journey and come along with me as I learn and grow and share. 
The journey is just beginning and it is going to be so much fun! I hope you come along for the ride. 
Much love to you all, 
Francine 

No comments:

Post a Comment