Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's a new week!

It is a new day and a new week! Praise the Lord for a new week! 

Although I am in a place in my life where I feel God is making me uncomfortable only because he wants me to stay alert "not get to comfortable" just yet because I have to stay on top of things in order for changes to continue to happen. I fight things everyday but every day I fight and GOD and I win its one less day I have to fight that battle again. I look at my life and I am so blessed...I live in a beautiful home, I have an amazing fiance, great friends and family, I have a job which in itself is huge in this economy, and I have HOPE for a brighter future and more. GOD has given me promises for a better life ahead and I am excited about where that will lead me. 

I choose to surround my self with different tools that will allow me to grow and learn as I go through this process of  "loosing weight" and "growing closer to God" 

Over the course of the next few days I will share some links, bible verses and more with you that you can also use if you like. I will also carry you with me through my journey and I hope you will stay and go along on the ride with me.. You are more than welcome to come! 

For today I am leaving this simple thought because it is what just continues to go through my head. 

IT IS NOT ABOUT ME and what I can do IT is about GOD and what HE can do THROUGH ME! 

I fail to many times for it to be about me...... I need God every step of the way I can not do this alone! 

much love to you all, 
Francine 

No comments:

Post a Comment